Market Outlook: Amid negative trends in the global markets, the weekly F&O expiry day (June 2) may also have a weak opening in the domestic market. Nifty Futures is showing weakness of 0.45 per cent on the Singapore Exchange, due to which domestic equity benchmark indices Sensex and Nifty are also showing signs of weakness. Talking about individual stocks, today the focus will be on stocks like Reliance, PNB, Maruti Suzuki and Vedanta during trading.
Today the focus will be on these stocks
- Reliance: The steps of veteran businessman Mukesh Ambani are increasing in the toy market. Reliance Brands, a subsidiary of Reliance Retail, has bought 40 per cent stake in the Indian arm of an Italian toy company Plastic Legno SPA. However, the price of this deal has not been disclosed. Plastic Legno Spa started its Indian business in the year 2009.
Reliance Shopping: Ambani’s growing step in the toy market, bought 40% stake in the Indian business of the Italian toy company
- Vedanta: Vedanta will consider a proposal of Rs 4,100 crore in one or more tranches through non-convertible debentures (NCDs) in a board meeting on June 4. This has been disclosed from the information given in the regulatory filing by the company.
- Maruti Suzuki: The country’s largest car company Maruti Suzuki’s production increased at a fast pace in May. The company’s production increased from 40,924 units to 1,64,859 units on a year-on-year basis.
- BPCL: Global rating agency Moody’s has increased the rating of BPCL. Moody’s has downgraded BPCL’s rating from BAA3 (Negative) to BAA3 (Stable).
- PNB: Veteran PSU bank Punjab National Bank on Wednesday announced an increase of 15 basis points (0.15 per cent) in loan rates based on the marginal cost of the fund. This increase will be for all term loans. This decision of the bank may increase the EMI for the borrowers. According to the information given in the regulatory filing, the new rates have become effective from June 1.
PNB Rate Hike: EMI burden increased on common people, PNB made loans expensive
- eMudhra: Shares of digital signature certificate provider eMudhra were listed at a premium in the stock market on Wednesday. The share price under the IPO was Rs 256, while its share was listed on the BSE at Rs 271, that is, the investors got 6 per cent or Rs 15 return on each share on the listing. The size of the issue was around Rs 413 crore and it also got a good response from the investors in terms of the prevailing market conditions.
- HDFC: HDFC Limited on Wednesday announced an increase of 5 basis points or 0.05 percent in the benchmark lending rate. This move of the company will make it costly for existing and new customers to take loans. This is the third hike by HDFC in the last one month.
HDFC hikes lending rate again, home loan becomes costlier for existing and new customers
- Nestle India: FMCG giant Nestle India is now preparing to introduce new types of products such as Healthy Aging, Plant Based Nutrition and Healthy Snacking.
- Results of these companies will come today: Today the results of Zodiac Ventures, a virtual global education, listed on BSE will be out.