New Delhi:Indian Railways Latest Update: Many people are afraid of missing the station if traveling by train at night. As a result, many people do not get enough sleep while traveling by train. They often get up in the middle and ask the person closest to them which station has arrived. Passengers at the station from 4 to 7 in the morning do not sleep well. They are afraid of missing the station. But, there is no need to take this tension anymore. You can travel by train without any worries. You may receive an alert before your station arrives. Learn how.
Learn how to set up your Destination Alert or Wake Up Call Alert
You do not need internet to set destination alerts. Which means it’s about to be the most delusional time of the year, as well. Because, often they can’t use smartphones. You only need to have network connectivity in the phone to set Destination Alert or Wake-Up Call.
Setting up destination alerts is very easy. Learn the complete process step by step
1. Open the dialer on your phone.
2. Dial 139 and wait for the customer care assistant to speak.
3. Now select the language of your choice by clicking on the specific number. For example, press one for Hindi, two for English.
4. Next, press the button.
5. Press 7 to set wake up alarm or destination alert.
6. Now if you want to set your destination alert (press 2) or press 2 to get a wake up call. Destination Alert will send you a message. Or a wake up call will come.
7. If you are setting any option by pressing the corresponding number then you have to enter your 10 digit PNR number. Also you have to press 1 to confirm.