Let us tell you that according to the new rules of the Ministry of Transport, you can now apply for driving license by clicking on the link https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan without visiting the RTO office. According to the rules, you get 30 days after the validity of your driving license expires. In the meantime, you have to apply for renewal. So let us tell you about the documents and its process for renewal of driving license-
These documents will be needed-
expired driving license
passport size photo
Apply for renewal of driving license in this way-
1. For this, first download the form from https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan.
2. Here you have to click on the option Services on Driving License to renew your driving license online.
3. Next you have to fill an application form.
4. Upload all the requested documents.
5. After this the driving license will reach your address.