New Delhi:Ration Card Update: Ration Card (Ration card) is one of the important documents. Especially for those who fall into the BPL category Ration card Is important. Ration cards can be used to buy low cost foodgrains. Apart from this, ration card is also an important identity card, proof of address. Three different ration cards are issued according to financial criteria. Those with an annual income of Rs 10,000 BPL (BPL- Below Poverty Line) card, earning more than 10 thousand APL (Above Poverty Line) card and AAY card is issued to those who do not have fixed income. Ration cards are important for availing various government schemes. The ration card contains the names of all the family members. You can also include the names of other members of the household. The special thing is that you don’t even have to go out of the house for this. You can do this process at home. Let’s find out now.
Ration Card Update: These documents are required to add the names of children
- Photocopy of original ration card in the name of family members
- Baby birth certificate
- Aadhar card of baby’s parents
These documents are required to add the name of the newlyweds
- Marriage Certificate
- New member’s parent’s ration card
Add a new person’s name to your home ration card
- First go to the state’s official food supply website.
- Now create login id. If you already have an ID, log in.
- Now you see the option to add a new member to the homepage, click on it.
- Here you will see a new form.
- Now you need to inform the new family members.
- Next upload a soft copy of important documents.
- After submitting, you will get a registration number to track the form.
- Ration card will be delivered at home after verification.