Thursday, August 11, 2022
HomeBusinessRakesh Jhunjhunwala Portfolio: In 2022 Big Bull Rakesh Jhunjhunwala sold shares of...

Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Portfolio: In 2022 Big Bull Rakesh Jhunjhunwala sold shares of these 5 companies – News

Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Portfolio Stocks: If the sell-off continues in the stock exchanges, then the big bull of the stock market, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, is continuously selling the stocks in his portfolio. Rakesh Jhunjhunwala has reduced his holdings in Delta Corp, Titan, Escorts, Lupine and Sail. He has also reduced his stake in Wockhardt.

According to the information given to the regulator, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala has sold 75 lakh shares in Delta Corp till June 14 and has reduced his stake from 7.48 per cent to 3.36 per cent. He has also reduced his stake in Titan. He has reduced his stake in Titan from 5.53 per cent to 5.05 per cent. In one round, he used to hold 8 per cent stake in Titan. In the escorts also, he has surrendered his shares in the open offer. Their stake has come down from 7.42 per cent to 1.38 per cent. Rakesh Jhunjhunwala has reduced his stake in pharma company Lupine and state-owned steel company SAIL.

Let us tell you that both Rakesh Jhunjhunlala and his wife Rekha Jhunjhunwala have investments in Titan Company. In which Rakesh Jhunjhunwala has a total of 3,53,10,395 shares of Titan, which makes up 3.98 percent of the shareholding in the total company. The same Rekha Jhunjhunwala holds 95,40,575 shares, which makes up 1.07 percent stake. That is, both husband and wife together have 5.05 percent stake in Titan.

Html code here! Replace this with any non empty raw html code and that's it.
AUTO
MOBILE
TECH NEWS

Entertainment

Most Popular