Train Cancellation Refund Rules: Indian Railways operates thousands of trains every day. But, many times trains have to be canceled by the Railways for different reasons. Due to this, the passengers have to face a lot of inconvenience. Recently, since the Agnipath scheme launched by the central government for army recruitment, there are huge protests in different parts of the country. Ever since this demonstration became furious, miscreants have caused heavy damage to railway property at many places. Along with this, many bogies of the train have been set on fire.
Due to this, Railways has canceled a large number of trains today. According to the information given in the website of IRCTC, a total of 691 trains have been canceled today. In such a situation, if your train has also been cancelled, then in such a situation you are worried about your railway refund, then we tell you about the refund process of the canceled train. So know about this-
These people will get automatic refund
If you have booked online at the time of buying the ticket then you do not have to worry about its refund. You can get refund of e-ticket sitting at home. You get an automatic refund of this ticket. In this case, you do not need to file TDR (Ticket Deposit Receipt).
These people will have to file TDR
If your train is more than 3 hours late or railway has canceled the train due to this performance then you can easily get refund of train ticket. You will have to file TDR for the refund of those who have bought tickets from the railway ticket counter. So let’s know about the process of filing TDR.
File TDR like this to cancel counter ticket
- For this you first click on https://www.operations.irctc.co.in/ctcan/SystemTktCanLogin.jsf.
- Enter your PNR Number, Train Number, Captcha Code on this link.
- After this tick mark in the rules.
- An OTP will come on the number given to you while filling the form. Enter it.
- After this you have started seeing the complete details of PNR.
- After this a confirmation message will come.
- Finally, after giving the bank details, you will get all the money back.