The company has launched Oppo A77 5G smartphone under its A series. Talking about the important features, this latest Oppo mobile phone has been launched with MediaTek Dimensity chipset, as well as this phone supports 33W SuperWook fast charge. Let us give you the detail information from the price of Oppo A77 5G to the features.
Oppo A77 5G specifications
- Display: The phone has a 6.5-inch HD+ display that supports 90Hz refresh rate and 269 pixels per inch pixel density and 600 nits peak brightness.
- Processor, RAM: The phone has MediaTek Dimensity 810 octa-core chipset for speed and multitasking with Mali G57 MC2 GPU for graphics and 6 GB LPDDR4x RAM. Let us know that this phone offers virtual RAM support up to 5 GB.
- Camera: There is a dual rear camera setup on the back panel of the phone, 48 megapixel primary camera sensor, along with a 2 megapixel depth camera sensor. An 8-megapixel camera sensor has been given in the front of the phone for selfie and video calling.
- Connectivity: Features like 3.5mm headphone jack, NFC, Bluetooth version 5.3, Wi-Fi, GLONASS and USB Type-C port have been provided in the phone. For security, you will get the support of fingerprint sensor on the side of the phone. In this device, the company has given ultra-liner stereo speakers.
- battery: To bring life to the phone, 5000 mAh battery has been given, which will get 33 W SuperWook fast charge support.
Oppo A77 5G price
Two color variants of the phone have been launched, Ocean Blue and Midnight Black. According to a report by Playfullroid, the 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage variant of this latest Oppo smartphone is priced at THB 9999 (approximately Rs 22,500).