Moto E32s smartphone has been launched for customers in the Indian market. This Motorola smartphone has been launched by the company with triple rear camera setup and 90 Hz display. Let us know that the company has claimed that the phone will get security updates for a year. In the market, this phone will clash with other smartphones including Redmi 10A.
Moto E32s specifications
- Display: The phone has a 6.5-inch HD+ display with 90Hz refresh rate and 20:9 aspect ratio.
- Camera: Three rear cameras have been given on the back panel of the phone, a 16-megapixel primary camera sensor, along with a 2-megapixel macro camera and a 2-megapixel depth camera sensor. An 8-megapixel camera sensor has been given in the front of the phone for selfie.
- Processor: The 680 MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU has been used for graphics with MediaTek Helio G37 processor in the phone.
- battery: 5000 mAh battery with 10 W fast charge support is given to bring life to the phone.
- Connectivity: The phone includes Wi-Fi 802.11 AC, USB Type-C, 4G LTE, 3.5mm headphone jack, GPS, A-GPS support.
Moto E32s price in India
Two color variants of the phone have been launched, Slate Gray and Misty Silver. The price of 3 GB RAM and 32 GB storage variant of this Motorola smartphone is Rs 8,999 (introductory price). At present, the company has not disclosed that till when this handset will be sold with the introductory price and how much will be the price of this phone after the introductory price.
The price of 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage variant of the phone is Rs 9,999. Talking about availability, the sale of the phone will start from June 6 on Flipkart, Jio Mart Digital, Jio Mart and Reliance Digital.