Mcap of Top 10 Firms: The market cap of 8 out of the top 10 companies of Sensex has fallen by Rs 2,48,372.97 crore in the last week. During this, Reliance Industries suffered the most. Last week, the 30-share BSE Sensex lost 2,041.96 points or 3.72 percent. The market valuation of Reliance Industries, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), HDFC Bank, Infosys, ICICI Bank, State Bank of India (SBI), HDFC and Bharti Airtel declined during the week. On the other hand, the market cap of Hindustan Unilever and Kotak Mahindra Bank has increased.
who hurts how much
- The market cap of Reliance Industries declined by Rs 1,30,627.7 crore to Rs 16,42,568.98 crore in this week.
- SBI’s market cap declined by Rs 35,073.72 crore to Rs 3,97,189.84 crore, ICICI Bank’s market valuation fell by Rs 29,279.72 crore to Rs 4,70,856.80 crore and Infosys’ loss of Rs 16,869.36 crore to 6,32,432.92 crore Arrived at Rs.
- HDFC Bank’s market position declined by Rs 14,427.28 crore to Rs 7,16,641.13 crore and Bharti Airtel’s loss by Rs 11,533.26 crore to Rs 3,78,620.36 crore.
- The market valuation of TCS declined by Rs 7,153.45 crore to Rs 12,48,998.89 crore and that of HDFC declined by Rs 3,408.48 crore to Rs 3,86,636.58 crore.
who benefits how much
- Contrary to this trend, Hindustan Unilever’s market position rose by Rs 10,514.42 crore to Rs 5,15,582.56 crore.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank’s market valuation stood at Rs 3,53,200.33 crore, up by Rs 1,231.33 crore.
top 10 companies
Reliance Industries remained in the first place in the list of top 10 companies. It was followed by TCS, HDFC Bank, Infosys, Hindustan Unilever, ICICI Bank, SBI, HDFC, Bharti Airtel and Kotak Mahindra Bank.