Sunday, September 25, 2022
HomeIndiaLivestock will not yearn for treatment, now 24 hours free ambulance service...

Livestock will not yearn for treatment, now 24 hours free ambulance service will be available for Gaumata, know when it is starting

br>

MeerutThere is a free ambulance service for the common man in almost every state of the country. Now that day is not far when free ambulances for all animals including GaumataAnimal Ambulance) service will be available. This will allow immediate treatment of livestock in case of any disease. This initiative has been taken by the Central Government. Initially 4500 ambulances are being deployed. If needed, more ambulances will be deployed.

Money released for 4,500 ambulances
Sanjeev Kumar Balyan, Minister of State for Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying in the Central Government gave this information. He said that this has been done to provide free medical facilities to the animals of farmers at their doorstep or at the place of the animals. Initially, the government is giving 100% amount for the ambulance. Not only this, when the ambulance starts operating, then 60 percent of its operation cost will also be given by the central government. The states will have to bear the remaining 40 percent.

450 ambulances to UP
Initially, 450 animal ambulances are being given to Uttar Pradesh, the country’s largest state in terms of population. Balian told that the cost of an ambulance comes to around Rs 16 lakh. Cent percent of this amount has been paid to the states by the central government. Asked if the number of 450 is not less in a big state like Uttar Pradesh, Balian said more ambulances would be made available if needed. This is the beginning.

What will be the arrangement in animal ambulance
The ambulance made for livestock will have all the medicines related to common diseases of animals. It will have a vet, a pharmacist and a driver. The annual expenditure on their deployment will be around Rs 18 lakh. Of this, 60 per cent will be borne by the central government and the remaining 40 per cent will be shared by the states. The government believes that most of the diseases related to animals will be cured by hand. If needed, arrangements will also be made to transport the livestock to the animal hospital by ambulance. Balian says that on the call of the farmers, the animal ambulance will reach the door in half an hour.

Html code here! Replace this with any non empty raw html code and that's it.
AUTO
MOBILE
TECH NEWS

Entertainment

Most Popular