New Delhi: Debit-credit card details: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has changed the rules for saving card details (card number, expiry date, etc.). From 1 July 2022, customers will not be able to save card information as per current rules. However, if you allow it, Google will securely save your debit and credit card information as per RBI rules. Information stored on Google can often be misused. It can also lead to financial loss. The RBI has changed the rules for the safety of users. If you want to delete card details saved on Google, learn the process.
Google said that if you have a Visa or Mastercard, your card will need to make a manual payment to allow us to save the card information. Payment must be made before June 30, 2022 to avoid recurring card information. If Visa and Mastercard are not saved in the new format by June 30, 2022, the card information will have to be entered every time for payment.
Delete such card details from Google
Google Ads users can delete such details
- Sign in to a Google Ads account.
- Then click on Tools. Now go to the Billing section and click.
- Then delete the payment details.
Google Cloud users can delete such details
- Select the Remove a payment method option to delete your card details.
Google Workspace users can delete details like this
- Workspace admin will need to access payment facility in admin console.
- Then click on Remove a payment method to delete the card details.
Google users can delete details like this
- Sign in to the Google Payments Center.
- Then go to Google payments center by searching on web browser.
- Now click on Add a payment method and select Remove option.