EPF Bank Details Update: Whether a person does a government job or a private part of everyone’s salary is deducted as PF. 12 percent of the basic salary of every salaried person is deposited in the PF account every month. At the same time, a grant of 12 percent is paid by the company. All this money is deposited in the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO).
All your information is recorded in this PF account. In this, all the information such as mobile number, address, nominee details (etc.) is recorded. Explain that EPF issues a Universal Account Number (UAN) to its account holders. Jobs keep changing but, UAN number does not change even after changing institute. You can update salary account in PF account. So let us tell you how to update salary account details on UAN portal-
Link Salary Account to PF Account
Whenever you update the bank account in EPFO, take special care that you link the PF account with the salary account. All the information related to your salary comes in the salary account. All the details related to PF are also updated in the salary account itself. In such a situation, when PF and salary accounts are linked to each other, only then you can get the correct information about salary and PF.
In this way link PF account with salary account-
1. For this you first visit the EPFO portal.
2. After that enter the UAN number and password.
3. Next click on Manage option.
4. After that select the KYC option.
5. Next you have to select the name of the bank in the document.
6. Next enter the bank account, IFSC code.
7. Next click on Save option.
8. After that click on KYC pending for approval option.
9. After this, submit the documents related to your bank details to the company.