Bhubaneswar: Odisha Vigilance on Monday conducted simultaneous raids on the houses and property associated with Anadi Charan Sethi, Civil Supply Officer, State Headquarter & Ex- CSO, Gajapati, on the allegation of acquisition of disproportionate assets.
On the strength of search warrants issued by Special Judge Vigilance, Berhampur, simultaneous house searches are being conducted by Odisha Vigilance led by 4 DSPs, 8 Inspectors, and other staff at the following places.
1) Residential double-storeyed building of Sethi located at Ram Nagar 1st Lane, Chhatrapur, Ganjam.
2) Single-storeyed market complex of Sethi located at Rama Nagar, Chhatrapur.
3) Double-storeyed building of Sethi located at Kharvel Nagar 3rd Lane, Berhampur (given on rent).
4) Residential house of his elder daughter Dr. Nibedita Behera located at Angaragadia, Balasore.
5) OYO Hotel namely Maa Residency at Chandrasekharapur, Bhubaneswar where the elder son Soumya Ranjan Behera is staying.
Further search is in progress.