Bank Holidays in June 2022: The month of May is about to end. With the beginning of the new month, RBI has released the Holiday List for the month of June. In such a situation, if you have any important work related to the bank in the month of June, then check the entire list thoroughly (June Bank Holiday List 2022). Sometimes we have to do some important work related to the bank. But, if there is a holiday on that day, then we have to face a lot of trouble.
To avoid this problem, before the start of the month, the bank holiday list should be checked thoroughly. After this you will not face any kind of problem. RBI also includes holidays according to the festivals of the states in its list of holidays. Apart from Saturday, Sunday, we are also going to give you information about some special holidays falling in the states this month. So let us know how many days banks will be closed in the month of June (Bank Holidays in June 2022)-
Banks will remain closed for so many days in June 2022-
- June 2– Maharana Pratap Jayanti / Telangana Foundation Day – Holiday in Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Rajasthan, Telangana
- June 3- Martyrdom Day of Shri Guru Arjun Dev Ji – (On this day there will be a holiday in Punjab only)
- June 14- First King/Saint Guru Kabir’s birth anniversary – Holiday will be in Odisha, Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh, Haryana, Punjab
- June 15- Raja Sankranti / YMA Day / Birthday of Guru Hargobind Ji – Holiday in Odisha, Mizoram, Jammu and Kashmir
- June 22- Kharchi Puja – Holiday only in Tripura
- June 30- Ramna Nee – Holiday only in Mizoram
Banks will remain closed in different states for a total of 12 days
According to the holiday list of RBI, banks have a total of 12 days of holidays in view of festivals and anniversaries in different states. It also includes second and fourth Saturdays and Sundays. At the same time, there is not much holiday this month in states like UP, Bihar etc.