Ambani vs Adani: Mukesh Ambani, the head of India’s largest company Reliance in terms of market cap, has once again become the richest person in Asia. Earlier it was in the name of Gautam Adani, the owner of the available Adani Group. According to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, Ambani is ranked eighth in the list of the world’s top rich, while Adani is now the ninth richest person in the world. However, this year, Adani’s wealth has grown more than twice as fast as Ambani’s.
Adani’s wealth increased more than Ambani’s
In the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, Ambani is at the eighth position with a net worth of $ 9,977 million (Rs 7.74 lakh crore) and Adani is at the ninth position with a wealth of $ 9,870 million (Rs 7.66 lakh crore). Although talking about this year 2022, this year Adani’s wealth has increased more than twice as fast as that of Ambani. Adani’s wealth has increased by $ 2220 million (Rs 1.72 lakh crore) this year while Ambani’s has increased by $ 969 million (Rs 75.2 thousand crore). The reason for the rise in Ambani’s net worth is the rise in the shares of Reliance and the rise in Adani’s net worth is due to the rise in the shares of Adani Group.
Here are the top 10 richest people in the world
According to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, the world’s richest person is Elon Musk, owner of electric vehicle giant Tesla. Below is a list of the top 10 richest people in the world and their wealth-
- Elon Musk – $ 22.7 thousand crore (Rs 1762 thousand crore)
- Jeff Bezos – $ 14.9 thousand crore (Rs 1156 thousand crore)
- Bernard Arnault – 13.8 thousand crores (Rs 1071 thousand crores)
- Bill Gates – $ 12.4 thousand crore (962 thousand crore rupees)
- Warren Buffett – 11.4 thousand crores (Rs 885 thousand crores)
- Larry Page – 10.6 thousand crores (Rs 823 thousand crores)
- Sergey Brin – 10.2 thousand crores (Rs 792 thousand crores)
- Mukesh Ambani – $ 9.97 thousand crore (Rs 774 thousand crore)
- Gautam Adani – $ 9.87 thousand crore (Rs 766 thousand crore)
- Steve Ballmer – $ 9.68 thousand crore (Rs 751 thousand crore)