Tuesday, June 21, 2022
HomeIndiaAppealing to the Supreme Court challenging the Agneepath scheme... the notification issued...

Appealing to the Supreme Court challenging the Agneepath scheme… the notification issued should be dismissed

br>

New Delhi: Supreme Court (Supreme CourtThe Agneepath Scheme of the Government of India has been challenged by filing an application. The petitioner, Advocate Manohar Lal Sharma, has made the Defense Ministry of the Government of India as the respondent in the case and has prayed to quash the Agneepath scheme. Petitioner Sharma has said in his application that on June 14, 2022, it was decided that Agniveers would be kept for four years through the Agneepath scheme. Of these, 25 per cent will be made permanent, the remaining 75 per cent will not be kept. Whatever the salary etc. will be available for four years, after that there will be no pension etc.

The petitioner has said that there is a permanent commission for the officer and the officer retires at the age of 60 years. The petitioner said that on June 14, 2022, on the contrary, the government has come up with a scheme to keep it on contract basis. The youth is finding his future bleak after this scheme. After this scheme, demonstrations are taking place across the country. 144 was imposed in Gurgaon on 17th June. Students protest in ITO Delhi. The order and notification of June 14 should be set aside and declared unconstitutional. The petitioner has requested that the court should pass appropriate order.

Agnipath Protest: Anand Mahindra opened the doors of his company for the Agniveers, know who talked about giving jobs!
Earlier on June 18, by filing an application in the Supreme Court, a request has been made to conduct a SIT investigation in the Agneepath violence case. Questioning the Agneepath scheme, the petitioner has requested to constitute an expert committee to examine it. A public interest litigation has been filed in the Supreme Court on behalf of Advocate Vishal Tiwari and it has been said that the demonstrations are taking place across the country in protest against the scheme Agneepath for recruitment in the Armed Forces and during this time the properties of government like railways etc. There should be an inquiry into the damage caused and an SIT should be formed for the investigation.

Agnipath Scheme News: More salary and allowances for firefighters, no jobs for rioters… listen to the army at Agnipath
The petitioner said that in protest against the Agneepath scheme, students and others in anger set fire to 20 bogies of New Delhi Bhagalpur Vikramshila Express. Several other trains were damaged. Many trains are cancelled. Apart from the Center, UP, Haryana, Rajasthan, Bihar etc. have been made respondents in the petition filed in the court.

Html code here! Replace this with any non empty raw html code and that's it.
AUTO
MOBILE
TECH NEWS

Entertainment

Most Popular